365: THE 2021 INDIANA STATE YOUTH CONVENTION
November 19-21, 2021
Embassy Suites & Conference Center
6089 Clarks Creek Road, Plainfield, IN 46168
Secure Online Event Registration
365 is an annual event for middle and high school students to experience God's presence with other students from around the state of Indiana. See https://indianaministries.org/365-youth-convention/ for more information and a full schedule of the weekend.
We've updated our registration process this year! Please read the following instructions and then scroll down to register:
PARENTS/GUARDIANS: If you are a parent registering your student, please click on "Join a Team" and search for/select the group they will be attending with. The main group leader (Team Captain) will need to register and create a team before you can join it. Please contact your main group leader for the team name information if you are having trouble. The main group leader will receive notification of every person who joins a team. Individuals who join a team without permission from the Captain will be cancelled.
DISPLAYERS AND COLLEGE & UNIVERSITY REPRESENTATIVES: Please click on 'Join a Team' and select the group 'Displayer/Table Host' to begin registration. Please contact Cindy at [email protected] for more information.
YOUTH PASTORS/GROUP LEADERS: Each church will register as a team, and, as the main group leader, you'll be the Captain! Below are a few instructions. ***Please note that individuals cannot register or join your team until you register yourself and create a team. The email on file for group leaders will be notified when new registrations are added to the team. A signed waiver is required for anyone attending 365 under the age of 18, due upon check-in. Please see confirmation email for link to the waiver.
1. Click on the link and select 'I am registering for the first time' and choose your registration option.
2. Click on 'Create a Team' and enter a team name that is unique to your group and is identifiable to others and the staff of Indiana Ministries.
3. Follow the prompts to enter your information. Click 'Save Registrant' as you finish. As you save, you'll be given the option to add others. Simply follow the prompts or continue to billing. You can pay by credit card online or by mailing in a check (please note: check payment must be received in order to secure registration and to make changes in your account to your group registrations).
4. Your confirmation email will contain the liability waiver required for anyone in your group under the age of 18 and the opportunity to create an account. Please create an account as this will allow you to view your group and make substitutions and corrections thru 11/8.
5. As you return to the registration site, you may add people to your group by clicking on 'I am returning to add a person to my team.' Then, pick 'Join a Team' and select your team from the list. Add your extra people quickly and easily!
A Note about Refunds: We understand that sometimes unavoidable circumstances arise and guests are not able to attend. Prior to 11/8, we will offer a refund minus $25 for each canceled registration. There will be no refunds available after 11/8, however, you can transfer registrations at any time. To cancel a registration (or transfer after 11/8) please contact [email protected] for assistance.
If you select to pay by check, please make checks payable to Indiana Ministries and indicate "365" in the memo line. Mail to 13300 Olio Road Suite 303, Fishers, IN 46037. Payment in full is due prior to the event to secure your registration.
This page is secured with 256 bit encryption